back to the basics
[html]

Word Count → 000 ::I swear, Zana is the cutest. I had permission to mention and play Omni for the fist bit :3 and I suck

The Lykoi male's nerves for the last few days had been high-strung, on edge because of the pregnant woman he lived with. He couldn't necessarily say that he was unhappy, but a little weary with the tasks she had set him up with. Either she was always hungry, or tired. Or throwing up. Balancing this in between caring for Sinatrai, it had become a long and tedious task. Jacinto deserved some leisure. Omni lay asleep on the bed, Sina wrapped in her arms. It was midday, the perfect time to make an outing for a while. Especially with his golden woman resting.

Leaving his room, Jacinto padded down the hallway in his Optime form, black padded toes curled chilled from the lack of heating within the large structure. The hybrid found himself shaking his head unconclusionally, the breezing thought of somehow meeting Columbine on the way to anywhere would not be of nicest chances.

As Jacinto stepped from the entrance to the Mansion, the cold air swept coldly past the fiery-eyed canine. It was too bad the winter wasn't ceasing sooner, the interest in the coming spring sounded pretty good right now. The winter had been harsh enough, risking sickness was much too great a risk to take.

Jacinto made his way towards the hotspring, the hair on the back of his neck raising remembering the last occurrence when he had ventured here alone. His dusky brother Columbine had threatened him, the demon like man could simply leap at him, hurt him like he had threatened. Citrine eyes gazed around wary of his surroundings, falling upon a small canine. It was Zana, he had seen her around on occasion, knowing her only by face and name, the small woman he could tell Helotes adored. The lean mascul faltered, on the other side stepping in with one tawny foot. "Hello?" Cinto asked looking at the Lykoi woman across the pool from himself. "Do you mind if I soak up here? I can go if not-"  

Jacinto Lykoi

<style type="text/css">
.guitartest .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.guitartest b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.guitartest p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.guitartest p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.guitartest .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.guitartest .name {font-size:60px; font-family: calibri, serif; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.guitartest p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.guitartest {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#6F665C; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... Ending.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread