[J] Hoping to find a new home
[html]
OOC: Exit Jazzy. Feel free to continue on with Selene if you want Smile / +300

No need to apologize. It’s just a preference. He explained, his soft Scottish accent rolling the r off of his tongue as he spoke. Silently he watched her, her bright blue eyes staring at his scar. Quickly he explained, Got in a fight with a bear when it tried to attack the alpha of my old pack, my old mates sister. My mate and pups were also very close to it when it attacked. He left it at that, unwilling to explain that the bear had been a friend of a younger member of the pack and it had all been a huge miscommunication landing both him and the bear in critical condition. It wasn’t his only scar but certainly his largest. He also had a dragged bite mark on his right wrist and another bite mark on his left shoulder, which was hidden by his pale blue shirt. The scars each held their own story but there would be time for stories at another time.

Her list of skills was good a hunter and a bit of a fighter. Though she was narrow in frame he did not doubt that she had speed, a powerful thing to have against larger opponents. His only concern was her skill at using her natural advantage, there was no doubt she knew how to use her speed to hunt, but could she use it in battle? Experience alone would help her fine tune her fighting and Casa was certainly a good place for a sparring partner. His ears perked at her mention of being loyal to himself and the Luna above all. His face grew a little more serious. You are welcome to join us in the Fort. You may pick a room on the bottom floor of the Courthouse, Selene will show you around.

But he was not finished, before turning to leave he added, You are new, right now your loyalty is fickle. In time hopefully Anann and I may earn your loyalty but your pack, as a whole, should hold your loyalty. Your loyalty is to Casa, not it’s leaders. He allowed her time to think on the matter as he looked to Selene once more, it was a good lesson for her as well. The reason for Jazper’s belief was because he had been part of a pack whose members had over thrown their leader because she was irresponsible. Casa needed to thrive and so the members needed to be loyal to each other, to the ideal of a Cavalier. Lightening the mood a little he chuckled, Though I will certainly work for the loyalty of Casa’s members. With that the large beast turned away and made his way back to the Fort. Perhaps he had said too much, stepped out of place, but who would challenge him for being too outspoken?

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread