Your betrayal bleeds deep
[html]
The same old streets, just a different name.
Same old house, just the family's changed.
Word Count :: 340 :3

Buck stepped back as if to wonder off, drawing the young lads attention away from the rude old lady for a moment as he brought the buckskin stallion back to a stand still, running a reassuring hand down the horse's neck. With Buck settled he raised his eyes to the darker female, holding himself to his full height and refusing to submit to the woman in any manner; his sister was here, in this filthy pack with low standard members clearly and he wanted to see her and he wouldn't hear otherwise, especially from the horse thief. Tightening his grip on Buck's reigns he smirked in challenge at the older woman, oblivious to the dangers of his actions and their possible consequences, “What I think of is none of your business, but why should I think anything of such a worthless pack and anything that chooses to reside in it?” he barked the words out, sharp and full of venom.

It infuriated him that the old lady horse thief actually dared to accuse him of pretending to have family within this dirty pack; oh how he wished it wasn't true and that his sister would come to her senses and return home, but it was the truth and this woman had no right to question what he said. “I'm no filthy fraud like you, old lady. Her name's Ayasha, came her with her disgusting mate” he answered, insulting the male his sister had chosen over him without having actually met him; he'd stolen his sister form him and so he didn't need to meet the other to know he was scum. Despite having named his sister he wasn't all to sure if he wanted to see her, only that she was there and that by naming his sister there was a possibility he wouldn't get in to trouble for trespassing. In his chest his heart raced, whether from excitement or fear it wasn't clear, but either way things were much more interesting then repeating his usual daily routine back home.

Hey, Remember me? I remember you walking away

Image courtesy of Jerolek

<style>
.GR2_Ahiga p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Ahiga b {font-family:verdana; color:#b5a59c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Ahiga {background-color:#28211b; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:491px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6546/1ahigatab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #030200; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Ahiga .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #030200; }
.GR2_Ahiga .name {text-align:right; font-family:Sevillana; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:60px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Ahiga .lyrics {color:#e3dcd9; text-align:right; font-family:Almendra SC; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Ahiga .lyrics2 {color:#e3dcd9; text-align:left; font-family:Almendra SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:3px; }
.GR2_Ahiga .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#0b0706; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread