Everyone Pays a Price for War, So What's Yours?
He seemed a bit surprised when she told them that she had left AniWaya. But Liam didn’t ask her why she left, for which she was rather grateful. But he mentioned that the new leader of AniWaya seemed nice and she gave a nod. ”I didn’t really interact with her too terribly much but she did seem a lot nicer than Maska.” Granted almost any leader was better than Maska was.

He laughed at what she assumed was remembering the fight but then he mentioned the fact that he and Robin were simply friends and that they were OK with that. ”Oh, really. Are you sure about that?” Her tone was rather amused and she wasn’t trying to be mean but she did enjoy teasing him about it.

Liam seemed happy for her and was glad to hear that she was mated. He was on of the only people to tell her that but he didn’t know the circumstances of their mateship. Otherwise, he would be concerned for her and make her feel bad and angry with him. Most people didn’t get that she knew his issues and she could take care of herself just fine. But she wanted to know about her family. ”How are my uncles, Strel and Noss? I haven’t seen them in awhile.”

Messages In This Thread