Pay the Piper
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The wolf's ignorant words had Amy staring in disbelief. Birth in a den by the river? Like a savage? It was too much to even think about. So many things could go wrong there, harming her pups. Besides, Amy had prepared. She had found a medic that would help her give birth with ease. Everything had been carefully timed. The only reason why this hadn't gone well was because the medic had vanished. It made her angry to the core thinking about it. Next time she saw Saul Amy would skin him. It wasn't right, promising what he had and then vanishing, leaving her to flounder at such an important time.

The collie's reaction at least was amusing, drawing a laugh from the bitter female. She could tell that Neela was different from the other weak pack members. Something in the way she held herself. The colie wasn't just a warrior. She was a killer. Amy couldn't meet her own kind and not recognize it. Neela's firm words brought a shrug from Amy. Poor gentle Kiara, not even realizing that her pure world is so tainted. I'm sure she'll be willing to help me with my pups though. Amy met Kiara's eyes, and there was no promise of pain in them this time. I'm thankful that at least one has sense. Inside the wagon she curled up, holding back tears. She couldn't travel, and the one she'd depended on was missing. What would happen to her? What would happen to her pups?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread