Border Patrol
OOC: Sorry it's in English this time. I couldn't get the stupid thing to work :/

Isa chuckled as Adelle let out a small laugh when she tickled her. She was the cutest little pup Isa had ever seen. The pup’s ears perked up when she mentioned not being in battle. Isa had been in plenty of fights but none she considered to be an actual battle. Isa thought of a battle as a fight in a war and she hadn’t participated in any wars yet and was glad for it. She didn’t really want to be part of a war but if it meant protecting her pack and the ones she cared about, she would gladly fight to the end.

Adelle nodded her head, eager for Isa to tell her story. She figured it best not to mention the man she was fighting was her father and decided just to call him a monster. Kids liked stories with monsters in them anyway didn’t they?
”When I was still a yearling, my mother was attacked by a monster. ”He killed her in front of my sister and myself. I went after him for revenge. Isa paused for a moment, letting the memory flood into her mind. ”My sister fought alongside me. He took her ability to see out of her left eye and almost did the same to me on the right” She paused and turned her head to the side so the pup could see the scars close to her right eye. She looked down at the pup, wanting to make sure she wasn’t scared before she continued.

Messages In This Thread