When you're not strong
[html]

2+

She thought by adding that title of brother onto her sentence. The male sneered at her and shook his head. Really she thought that calling him something he felt no tie to any more. The male chuckled as he lowered his head down rolling his ear back flicking his tail out. ”Brother? Oh I not been your brother since I saw you laying there crying that some big bad dog beat you up. I left your brother hood shortly after that. I knew that I could never been in the same pack as one of the female that stole my breath away every time I looked at her. “ The male scoffed as he nipped at the air near her.

His word that came next out of his mouth where laced with hates, the hate he felt for just about every living thing. ”Times have changed….I am more natural then you are, and more then you’ll ever be. You are the freak of nature, I welcome the changes my body can take.” The male stepped closer to the borders line. He wanted her to come into the pack lands, he wish she would just so he had a reason to lay a good head but into her.

”I was raised to a family where we date and court before we give them our life. We don’t raise or tail to the first pretty face we meet.” The male was raised clearly different culture, then she was. However it did not excuse the fact she did not know what that meaning of the word “date” was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread