Border Patrol
Adelle gasped when she mentioned her mother’s murder. The pup seemed to eat up every word as Isa spoke. When she talked about the monster, Adelle’s hackles rose and she growled. It seemed the young girl was determined to see the monster be taken down. Isa smiled at the pup’s eagerness. It just made her even more adorable than she already was. Isa laid down in front of Adelle as she finished the story.

Isa stared at the pup as she continued. ”The monster had blinded my sister but she was still determined to fight even though she only had one eye. We kept going, wanting to get revenge for our mother. He scratched up my sister’s muzzle and he gave me the scar on my chest but we were fast. My sister bit his leg and kept tightening her grip until the monsters leg broke.” She paused again, trying to decide how to word the next part. ”We were able to bring to horrible monster down and kill him, taking our revenge.” Isa chuckled a bit before speaking again. ”It’s not a war story like you wanted but was it good enough?” She smiled at the pup, waiting to see a reaction.

Messages In This Thread