Join me in death
[html]
"Daaaaaaaaaad?" Jasper called out yet again, words much more drawn out than the previous time. The thought had crossed his mind to start yelling grandpa, or geezer, something to the 'old' effect. Certainly it would have made his dad pop up, if only to give him a good smack on the back of the head. Jasper placed to two bowls near the fire, rummaging around this his father's things until he found a large ladle and a few spoons. He was used to eating with utensils now, whereas before he would have just likely stuck his nose right in the bowl to slurp it all up in one go. With all of the other items gathered up in his arms, Jasper made his way back over to the fire, dropping the ladle in the pot and the spoons in each respective bowl.

It was about that moment that a voice came, practically making him jump, and Jasper turned his head to meet the other male. Laruku, his father's close friend. Fortunately, Jasper didn't know exactly how close they were. "Dinner!" He stated cheerfully, because he knew, very vaguely, that Laruku wasn't likely to be mean to him. "I wanted my dad to try it but I guess he isn't around.." The younger male plopped himself to the ground, giving the stew a quick stir as it began to bubble up once more. "You can try some though?" It sounded more like a question than an offer. "He taught me how to make it and I wanna make sure it's good."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread