Gonna get me a 10 point buck with 11" tines
[html]
/

The coiled springs of muscle in his large hind legs relaxed; he no longer needed to be ready for a scrap. He smiled easily at the other wolf, genuinely happy about the situation. Thank you my friend. Shall we get started? Niernan stood and shook out his fur, settling it back into a comfortable position.

Oh, by the way, I'm Niernan Stormbringer. It was a pleasure to hunt with you. He waited for the other wolf to introduce himself, while also waiting for the russet creature to start feeding as he would feel rude chomping away on a kill someone else made before they had a chance to feed. While he was waiting his mind wandered to how he was going to get the meat back to his brother and his cat; would he have to shift and use his bag? Or would he be able to carry enough in his maw? He shrugged his shoulders and continued to gaze at the other wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.naiot2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b79365; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201404; }
.naiot2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.naiot2 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#614934; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TGzCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbb69a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.naiot2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.naiot2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread