everything looks perfect from far away
Hahaha, well, Claudius is very jumpy, and apparently, Terra is a rabbit! !_! (WC: 310)
[html]
[/html]Terra was quick to catch on, it seemed, because after she abruptly nuzzle him, she sunk down to give Claudius his space back. Although his reactions to such canine behaviour was distinctly odd – and definitely un-wolflike – he felt as though it was so much a part of him that he couldn’t get away from it. He was trying his best not to let such ordinary actions rile him, but having lived alone in his den for the better part of the year made it difficult. His experience from the war still left him wary to most touches, but he thought he had done much better than a few months ago.

Claudius wondered what Terra was doing when she began to burrow into the snow. She looked more relaxed after she burrowed into the snow, so Claudius wondered if she had some sort of wound that felt better with the cool snow. He suspected a burn, but her fur was too thick for him to tell. Claudius chuckled quietly when she joked about being a rabbit. She probably wasn’t one for the reasons she described, but he agreed that she had a number of definitely leporine qualities.

“I-I don’t know… you do have a-a-a-a… babysitter… after all,” Claudius argued. “Bu-u-u-t… you a-a-are… definitely… burr-o-o-wing.. l-i-ike… a rabbit,” he added. He accompanied this with a small smile, since he could tell that Terra was trying to be friendly and joke with him. He hoped that maybe if the time was right, he could ask her how she had gotten her injuries. He certainly didn’t want to intrude, but he had a working theory that she’d gotten herself into a sticky situation and come out worse for wear. Of course, since she was now joking with him, he didn’t want to ruin it. He did have some sense for social timing, after all. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread