everything looks perfect from far away
[html]

out of character text

Her tail wagged softly behind her as Claudius burst into laughter. At first he tried to check himself, but with Terra's bright green eyes on him he dissolved into laughter. The sound had been rather awkward at first, as if he wasn't used to laughing, but soon enough it eased up, his body shaking with humor. Terra chuckled a little herself, thoroughly amused by the sight of the wolf making a complete fool of himself in such a way. They made quite the sight, the red snow bunny popping out with the white wolf standing nearby, laughing so hard it looked like he'd die.

Easy prey! Terra's expression immediately turned comically hurt, pretending that there was no greater offense. Well, I suppose it's for the best. Not like you would know what to do if you caught me. Playfully she smirked up at him, head cocked to the side. Her tail wagged slowly, large black ears trained on him. Such word games were easy for her, fun to bounce back and forth. She bumped him with her nose before retreating a few steps, careful not to use her back leg.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread