everything looks perfect from far away
[html]

i love this guy hes so funny

His words dampened her spirits. Terra was most certainly hurt, and not up for rough play of any sort. She'd simply wanted him to move closer. Instead he was sent retreating, worried that she'd end up even more hurt. Not that it wasn't a genuine concern. The possibility of making it worse was far too true with Terra. It was the whole reason someone had been assigned to watch her, as nothing seemed to dampen her spirit, and she kept on trying to do things that she really shouldn't have.

At least the pale male moved a little closer to her, even if it was only out of concern. Terra knew that she could force him to chase her out of worry, but that would be a pain for both of them, neither truly enjoying what they were doing. Sighing Terra looked back. She really should get back to the house where she could get her wrappings changed up and everything. Then again, seeing someone that wasn't pack while being in this state was a rare opportunity. Turning back to Claudius Terra did her best to simper. You can make my wounds better, can't you?

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread