Lookalike
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow growled lightly and when she landed on his back he yelped and went to his stomach and rolled to his side as he cried out.

“No you can't stop me with happiness and flowers! Noooo!!! ”

He closed his eyes and bared his teeth and then slowly he let his body and face relax as the power of the flowers stopped his evil ways. He shook a little and spoke lightly as he opened one eyes and looked to the pup.

Your powers are strong flower goddess....I have been taken by the good and the flowers and I now pledge my self to you, my goddess, if you will have me.

He smiled and waited for the pups reaction and as he did his tail started to thumb lightly on the ground and his ears perked as he listen to the cute words of the little flower goddess. Shadow gave a soft whimper to the goddess hoping that she would spar him and take him back so that he could once again be her Knight and take back his title Sir Flowerhead.

<style>
.newdawn3 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.newdawn3 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.newdawn3 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.newdawn3 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... xm0c-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.newdawn3 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread