diamond in the night raven's talon
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Sorry took so long! Got really busy with school all the sudden :X

The fae smiled at the fae standing before her. As she began to speak, Fia perked her ears suddenly. She had almost forgotten about that. "Sure! I'd love to" Fia said with an excited smile and wag of her tail. Fia's blue eyes looked over the beautiful fae. Her fur was different, it wasn't the same as everyone else's. It was different and lovely, looking rather exotic. Her coyote-like shape was beautiful and elegant. The she-wolf smiled softly at having her as a friend.

The white- furred woman shook her head at her words. "No, I don't." Her blue eyes looked up towards the direction where Selene was looking and smiled slightly deviously. "They don't have to notice that we ever took it!" Fia said, laughing softly as her tail swayed behind her. No one would notice it missing, right?

Looking up at the tapestry, Fia wondered how'd they get it down. Reaching up on the tips of her paws, she tried to grab hold of the hanging swords- But it was just out of her reach. Reclining back onto her paws, she turned back to Selene. "Can you reach it? I'm too tiny, even though I came from a giant family" The black tipped fae laughed, her laugh silky and light.
<style type="text/css">
.razefia b {font-weight:bold; color:#920084; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0d0900 1px 1px 2px;}
.razefia p.ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; font-size:10px;}
.razefia p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.razefia .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#920084;}
.razefia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px; text-shadow:#fdfcfa 0px 0px 3px;}
.razefia {margin:5px auto; width:475px; background-color:#fdfcfa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpQAN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0900; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread