[M] [AW] I never thought I'd be in bloom...
[html]
It was the masterful and incommunicable

wisdom of eternity laughing at the futility of

life and the effort of life. It was the Wild, the

savage, frozen-hearted Northland Wild.

Word Count → 202
Oh god, I’m so sorry about the wait here guys D: Zalen now will leave you alone

Despite his trying to keep out of sight, it was only an eventuality that they would spot him. And they did, both looking upon him with pleading eyes, Ciara nearly jittering out of her skin to touch Augustus and he looking ready to burst. It was obvious the two wanted to be alone, and though Zalen’s mind and the selfish, male part of him wanted to take Ciara away from the male Epsilon and hoard her, he knew this was a silly and animalistic thought and one he could not harbor. So with a sigh and a flick of his tail he looked to Augustus with a sharp glance, I will know. Was all he said, making it clear that if the male did in fact copulate with what was not his, the Alpha would smell it upon both of them, and wrath would surely rain down upon them.

But, he trusted his subordinates, and would allow them their romantic play, as long as they kept it decent. So, Zalen turned away from them and re-entered the cave to snuggle up once more with his sleepy mate, making sure to snuff out the musk of heat-scent from his snout before doing so.

<style type="text/css">
.nlzalen b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7fbfb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0e100e 1px 1px 2px;}
.nlzalen .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#f7fbfb; text-shadow:#0e100e 1px 1px 2px;}
.nlzalen p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic; text-align:center; border-bottom:#1d2a32 dashed 1px; border-top:#1d2a32 dashed 1px; padding:5px;}
.nlzalen p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.nlzalen p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.nlzalen .quote {padding:5px; font-size:13px; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow:#0e100e 1px 1px 2px;}
.nlzalen {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#172127; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eXxnd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e100e; padding:4px 0px 520px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#585f5a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread