Join me in death
[html]

Even when Acid had led him out of the valley, Laruku had never really traveled that far from his homeland. He had never crossed an ocean, and he had never met anyone that didn't at least know where 'Souls had been located. As such, he had never really picked up many of the more humanized mannerisms that other more traveled wolves might have. He liked to read and any idiot would prefer a bed over the dirt, but he had never really tried cooked meat, much less acquired a taste for it. So maybe he regarded the stew with a bit of feral suspicion -- after all, why mess with something that was already perfectly good as it was? Though not necessarily opposed to trying new things, the smell was probably the only reason he considered it at all.

Yeah, I haven't seen him today, he said of Ahren. He stared at the bubbling liquid, strangely aware of the fact that if the conversation didn't turn to food, then it would stay on Ahren. And Laruku didn't want to think about what they'd done last the last time they'd seen each other, so he hesitantly took the ladle from the pot. I've never had cooked food before, the hybrid admitted, making a slight face. What's in this? He held the scooping instrument up to his face and sniffed it, still wary.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread