danger to yourself
[html]

Word Count ::376Hoooooo snappppppppp.

The sharp edge of the needle danced about his throat just as the sharp edge of her tongue danced about his ears. He listening raptly as she spoke, and what she said caused his heart to beat ten-fold. So he was in control here then? It was his decision to make, and though she was a strong and independent female, he had power over her when it came to love. It was settled then, and he was about to open his mouth to speak when she suddenly asked him the one question he wished she would have avoided. His mouth shut with an audible clack, and he flicked his ear as she pricked him, and sensing no numbing or buzzing in the skin, he knew it to be a clean dart.

But the most deadly poison was not one of her concoctions but instead the elixir that was her wrath. He was not sure any answer her question would be satisfying, so he settled for the easiest; the truth. She was a challenge that I could not ignore. I needed to see if she was concurable; she was. I wanted to see if there was something between us; there wasn’t. He looked directly into her eyes then, It meant nothing to me, in fact, I do not even recall much of it anymore. You have completely taken over my heart and mind Zana, and there is no room for any other.

Then, pulling away from her slightly, Helotes cast down his eyes for a moment, You cut me deep when you left, I thought I would never see you again. It made me realize how much of a fool I was for not telling you sooner what you mean to me. His glowing coal eyes flicked up to hers then, I love you, Zana. I have loved you from the moment I met you, it just took me time to realize it. Now that I know though, I have never been more certain of anything else.

And then, leaning ins so his muzzle hovered within the hollow of her cheek, he continued to gaze at her, I cannot play this game any longer. Zana, be with me, be my only. I want you as my mate.

<style>
.helotescolor { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wouWX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; color:#bfbfbf; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.helotescolor b {color:#BF0F0C; }
.helotescolor p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.helotescolor p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.helotescolor .quote { font-size:30px; font-family:times, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 2px 2px 1px; }
.helotescolor b:before {content: open-quote;}
.helotescolor b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread