Now the monster is awake
[html]

Pillars of sand.

Savina watched, emerald eyes wide, as Naniko thought and then spoke, looking frantically around the room. "He's gone. He's gone.. Make sure he's gone?" Conri? She wanted to make sure Conri was gone? A fire ignited in her just then, and spread through her whole body as quick as a forest fire. He must've done this. She should've ripped his throat out when he came to get her. She should've been able to smell that it was Naniko's blood on him. Not only that, but she should've heard what was going on. She could've stopped all of this. She slept while her best friend was being brutalized by the person she loved most. Savina hated him...and she hated herself.

The angry wolf wanted nothing more than to track that fucking monster down and make sure he never hurt Nani again, but she couldn't. Naniko remembered the wolf she needed. Vaguely the girl remembered that he was Sirius and Apollo's father, and Sirius lived with him in a pack to the east. "I'll get him as fast I can can Nani. You stay awake for me." She bent down and gently licked Naniko's face. Then she was off, racing down the stairs and out of the house, yelling for whoever would hear her. "Keep Conri out of this house! That's an order!"

As the ebony wolfess dashed across the lands and past the border she let a great, angry howl soar from her throat and linger in the air like a poison. It was aimed at him, the monster who had done this. And the furious female hoped that he heard it. It said one thing, and one alone. If you ever come back here, if I ever see you again. I'll kill you.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread