everything looks perfect from far away
[html]

out of character text

It was a shame, but it seemed that Claudius was getting used to the way she worked, doing no more than shooting a short word at her before speeding up. Oh well. She'd just get him next time. Inside the house Terra watched the amazement glowing in the white wolf's eyes. She'd grown up a short distance from a city, so such things weren't new to her. Terra didn't have a particular interest in the workings, having decided that all buildings had the same basic layout of square rooms followed by entrances and furniture stuck inside.

Softly Terra shook her head at his offer. I don't want to have you work. I'm sure I can come up with something else. Cocking her head Terra studied the layout of the kitchen. She was the one who had brought him here, she would care for him, not the other way around. At last an idea formed, and the nimble coyote limped over to a chair, pushing it up against a counter. Balancing on her one good leg Terra stretched out, and carefully pulled herself up.

It was another pull to get her onto the counter, forcing Terra to lay down resting for a moment. Pretending that this wasn't bothering her was difficult, but Terra refused to give in and show weakness. Sitting up Terra used her nose to open a cupboard, revealing some stored meat. Backing up Terra prepared to grab it, only to find herself slipping on the edge. Unable to move properly and catch herself she ended up falling over, hoping that she wouldn't get more injured hitting the ground.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread