Get Me Out of Here
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Terra grinned up at him, keeping the fact that her poor hunting skills was from being forced to leave her pack too young and being injured so the small skills she had formed were basically useless again. The fact that Trent hadn't figured out that she was injured yet was pretty good, though her side was beginning to ache. She probably wouldn't be able to hide the fact that she was injured for much longer. The question was a matter of when to reveal it now.

Terra considered his question carefully, wondering how to answer it. I've been traveling. I went up to the mountains and saw some interesting things there. I visited some friends in other packs. Terra dug further into her meal before her muscles finally collapsed on her. She couldn't hide the pain anymore. Stretching out Terra placed her head down, panting from the effort she'd been exerting. This was annoying, forced to reveal her weakness so.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread