colors unlocked
WC:: 319 OOC::

[html]

He really wanted to sneak up and surprise him, but he failed, a creak in the weakening floor gave him away. It would probably be better that he hadn’t scared the poor boy. If he had been handling any glass with sharp edges he may have cut himself, some older half brother that would have made him. Sounding very enthusiastic the young prince greeted him. To Kable it sounded as though his younger half-brother were getting excited, hearing the boy’s tail swish from side to side. Having asked a couple questions and making a statement about the colors, it sounded like a single sentence with no breaths in between. Hahaha. Whoa Skoll, slow down buddy. The elder Catori reached out to fluff the boy’s hair.

Remembering the questions and statement he thought about it. All these shops and studios he saw on nearly a daily basis, but he had a tendency to leave them alone. The most he had ever done was rub the dust off windows to look inside, if the door had been locked he never entered them. I was passing by when I noticed the door to this studio was open; I came to investigate it because I clearly remember it being closed and locked. He hadn’t been in this glass studio or many of the other buildings either, because they were locked, and that was just how he left them, untouched. Nope, can’t say I’ve been in here. You’re a tad bit braver than I am.

Moving beside Skoll, the Husky-Malamute mix picked up a handful of glass pieces, watching the different illuminate from the sun’s light pouring in from a window. He didn’t find the glass itself very fascinating, but he imagined the pieces as part of something. Skoll… What could we do with all this glass? Tilting his hand vertically he let the glass fall onto the table. It’s pretty isn’t it?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread