You granted me what I wanted
[html]

OOC she's further, a mile or so behind the temple near the sea

Word Count → 000

Raoth watched the pup wandering around the wagon with mild curiosity. It wasn't his place to do anything about it after all. It was his own private rebellion against Amy removing his tongue, refusing to give the alarm when something happened. True, he got punished for it, but he didn't care, as long as Amy got grief out of it. Amy was close by though. Not finding Dhiate in the house, grumbling about disobedient slaves she came back out. Spotting a pup working it's way into the wagon was enough to send a blind fury over her.

An enraged howl was the only warning the pup received before Amy dashed forward, hands reaching to snatch and toss the pup away. What do you think you're doing? Don't you know better than to go poking into others' belongings? Never do that again! She would make sure that it didn't as well. Whirling to her wagon Amy grabbed a sleeping poison. Holding it in her hand she thrust it towards the pup. See this? A single breath of it can kill you. A suitable punishment for intruders, no?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread