Looking for a lighter side
She knew she could never fully tell her twin the truth, while she gazed through the dark mirror Kansas was the lighter side of her world. While she basked in the works of the dark and dangerous side of life she always knew he would be there to pull her through if she ever fell to far and called out for a helping hand. Her emerald eyes shone as the warm thought ran through her mind, yet she knew she'd never be the one to call out for assistance, it wasn't programmed into what and who she was. Her stormy nature wasn't entirely something that Kansas would understand and she wouldn't be the one to break his heart by the truth like a bullet.

The words that fell from his maw made her muscles quiver as she tried not to fail in finding the right answer. After a moment she shook her head and looked off in the distance with a soft twisted smile lit upon her lips. "He's just different. Moody at times.. but I don't think I'm in danger, not anymore than I ever have been." She looked back to her brother and butted her head against his chest as she smiled. "Don't worry Kansy.." she said as she breathed in the scent of her twin. Moving back away from him she turned towards the west where he pack now laid. With a soft sigh she looked wistfully at her sibling. "I'll have to be returning back soon.. IF I'm gone too long they might get the wrong thoughts and think I'd run off.." Her words trailed off as she wished she could stay longer.

Messages In This Thread