everything looks perfect from far away
[html]

out of character text

He must have been feeling better, because he started joking around with him. His breathing wasn't sounding as bad either. A shudder ran through his body as he looked up at her, grinning widely. A mocking grin danced on her face. Of course. Even bears run before me when I'm well. Well, they didn't run. They tended to charge at her and get very frustrated when they couldn't land a blow on her. After that she usually stole their food and ran like crazy while they bellowed their rage behind her.

Terra watched Claudius slowly push himself up, taking the time to secure himself. It seemed the worst damage she'd done was knock his breath out, a problem that had righted itself soon enough. Tail wagging Terra laid down before him this time, looking up happily. Well, I'd offer a meal, but I do believe we've discovered I'm useless for getting that. So if you'd care to get the food? Terra had dragged him all the way in here, she didn't feel right just sending him back out without anything.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread