When Shadows Lurk
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow watched her face as she sat across from him and he had seen something change but only for a second and then it was gone. Shadow was about to try and guess what the change had been and then his answer was given to him freely. He smiled and looked to the mark and then touched it lightly, showing that there was love there, and then he looked back to her and spoke with a slight chuckle in his voice.I see why you would think that, and I guess you could call her that. But no, I am not a slave, this is a sign from my mate. She waits for me in New Dawn. Like me she also has a mark, a symbol that she belongs to me, like I do her.

Shadow thought about it as he tore lightly into the meat he was given and then after the piece was swallowed he continued. If I was a slave to anything, it would be my heart I think, You've seen it, that unquestionable urge I have to help those in need. My heart has always guided me, and for now it has never been wrong. My heart it what brought me to help you, like so many others. Shadow stopped and went back to eating the meat he was given but as he did he watched Amy's face closely for any sign of discomfort or anything else that could be seen.

<style>
.darkpath .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkpath p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread