While Hope was Still There
[html]

I’m horrible at these kinds of situations, but I need it for my rank goal things- bear with me pleaseee ! Smile

X’ryin’s tones were polite, which let Axelle’s muscles relax a little more. It seemed she was looking for a leader, who would probably be along shortly, as they always were. The matter she approached with, Axelle knew nothing about, and whether she should or not, Axelle didn’t exactly know. She wished she knew what to do with this, but the only thing she could do was deal with it now and silently await either Alaki or Naniko to join them.

”I am not. I am Axelle, a Marbas.” She couldn’t control her curiosity though, ”What type of invitation?” It was none of her business, as she felt, but she had to keep the conversation going because she couldn’t point her in a direction in which she could go, being an outsider and all. She wanted to sit down and get comfortable while having their conversation, but she wasn’t comfortable enough in the situation for that. So, she remained standing hoping in the back of her mind that someone would come relieve her soon, and take over.

Word Count: 176

<style type="text/css"> .an b {font-weight:bold; color:#897339; letter-spacing:1px; } .an .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #7a5031;} .an p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .an {margin:0px auto; width:442px; background-color:#999696; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... xelle1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 420px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread