Oh the places you'll go
The strange silence of the male drove her on, the thrill and danger of the words he'd spoken earlier made her know that there was more to the hybrid before her than she could see. Did she care? No, not really. She probably would never really care about those that found her and didn't know better than to beware of the mysterious ways of strange women, nor those those that came willing to kneel at her feet as the boy before her now. Her sparkling emerald eyes studied the face of this poor soul before her. His neck was bared before her, the pose of submission, unwilling to fight was too obvious to the fae.

Slowly her eyes turned from one shade of green to another as his words fell softly. With her free hand she brushed one finger down the side of his face, tracing down towards the well at the base of his neck as she spoke. "Soo.. I have to be special and yet you can't be..." She turned her body towards the male as her stunning green orbs gazed into his, her hand still locked firmly in his hair as she crouched down. Hooded eyes closed slightly as she challenged the boy. "I can make you forget.." Tracing her hand back up his neck and along the male's cheek she drew on the words. "I can make you feel special again..." It was obvious to her the boy was a wreck and she knew there was great possiblity she would destroy him if he willingly or in a weakened state followed her down the dark path she would lead him down.

Messages In This Thread