[M] [AW] I never thought I'd be in bloom...
[html]
It was the masterful and incommunicable

wisdom of eternity laughing at the futility of

life and the effort of life. It was the Wild, the

savage, frozen-hearted Northland Wild.

Word Count →
Psychic alpha is psychic. Congrats! Big Grin

Zalen had fallen easily back asleep and resumed his star-running dreams when a feminine howl burst forth through his subconscious. Olive eyes flicked and he raised his head to look out of the den, confused for a moment before the preceding events came to his mind. Removing himself from his mate once more, he trotted out to see what was going on, and came face to face with Augustus and Ciara once more. This time they sat next to each other, flanks touching, and Zalen immediately recognizing the aura that was radiating off them both; love.

His tail immediately began wagging and he walked over to both, nuzzling them in turn. Ciara’s scent was intoxicating so he would not linger, but he could already smell Augustus’ musk mingling into her coat. He gave them both a smile and a nod, and then retreated back to the den, his heart full of joy.

<style type="text/css">
.nlzalen b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7fbfb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0e100e 1px 1px 2px;}
.nlzalen .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#f7fbfb; text-shadow:#0e100e 1px 1px 2px;}
.nlzalen p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic; text-align:center; border-bottom:#1d2a32 dashed 1px; border-top:#1d2a32 dashed 1px; padding:5px;}
.nlzalen p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.nlzalen p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.nlzalen .quote {padding:5px; font-size:13px; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow:#0e100e 1px 1px 2px;}
.nlzalen {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#172127; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eXxnd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e100e; padding:4px 0px 520px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#585f5a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.nlzalen p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.nlzalen p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread