stars in your eyes
[html]

WC: 319

He watched slightly in awe at the she-wolf before him. She seemed to be quite ticked off that he had bumped into her. As she walked over him and belt down to place her knee to his chest he looked at her in confusion, "Watch what you're doing boy, it's not wise to rush into this world with your eyes wideshut." He tilted his head to one side and she stratled him, her eyes narrowed. His amber eyes stayed wide as he looked her over. No doubt she was beautiful but, what was she so angry about. "Oh, erm..sorry? Just got caught up in the moment of twilight you know?" He seemd to talk in a quiet and undecided tone. What was this girls problem?

He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back taking notice of how he was feeling. It was strange. He felt a strange need to let her stay in his lap, to listen. Even though this female was a total stranger. He looked her amber eyes gleaming, "I'm sure I know enough of this world to know not to pay attention. I just happen to let it slip at this time of night." To this stranger he must seem unusually calm, "But, I don't really enjoy being threatened then sat on." He chuckled in a light tone. He didn't care how he had manage to annoy the multi-colored wolf but, she wouldn't ruin his night. He felt slightly uncomfortable as he brought his bad arm up to place his hand in a hand shake placement between himself and this new comer. "Name's Jazper Rhiannon, friends call me Jazz. And you might be?" He raised a brow. this was his sad attempts to be charming. Pathetic. But, you couldn't blame the boy for trying to introduce himself. He liked to know the names of the wolves he met around town or in unclamed territories.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread