When Shadows Lurk
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow looked to Amy and knew that she would have no part of it and from how well he knew her, the idea of belonging to another probably meant that she now thought him low and no longer an equal like he had been. Oh well, he really didn't care about how she felt, he was happy and if she had a problem with it they could fight rather than talk.

He loved Amy in a way, she was the one person where words meant little and actions meant everything. He looked to Dhiate and then slowly back to Amy.

Your prize does not interest me in the slightest, He's a looker for sure but he looks like nothing to me. My heart and mind belong to another, only she has worth now, nothing else. I am mated and I am happy.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread