[m][dnd]I Can Feel Your Fever, Taking Over
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 600+

He saw her – of course, for she was a very difficult sight to miss – and this time greeted her with far more warmth than he had during their past few meetings. She did not dwell on those old times, but the reception made her ears perk and her heart sing when she saw him dismount Vox with intent to come greet her. She tugged back lightly against Spot’s reigns, the mare slowed a little but Orin didn’t care to wait for the animal to halt fully. Instead, she swung her leg over the saddle and slipped down the side of Spot’s flank. She had come far since her early years, and now had learned to harness her natural grace and dexterity… when she wanted to. For once this was no pratfall as the Tundra wolfess landed lightly on her feet. Spot only progressed another few steps before coming to a stop, which was good since Sarian was still stuck up by the saddle.

Somewhere on her way down she had grabbed the hand that had been outstretched to help her, even though she hadn’t needed it, and now she held his hand in her own small palm. She nodded with his explanation about moving back to the Court, her eyes sympathetic and full of understanding. “I didn’t expect to find you here. You’re everywhere, lately. I guess that just goes to show how hard it can be to find a real home in this world.” Her words were light but serious. Then she patted him on the shoulder, adding a bit more ease to her tone. “But maybe you needed all of it, needed that time away to know that the Court is where you truly belong? After all, they say we never know what we have until it’s gone. Luckily the Court was here to come back to!” She grinned after her quick talking tirade, but the smile lost some of its intensity as she realized the depth of the very words she spoke.

“It’s good that you have taken your family to a place you are comfortable calling home… Oh!” Speaking about family and with the help from a yip coming from Spot’s saddle, she suddenly remembered that she had not come here alone. Turning to the mare, she paced to where Spot now stood and reached up, all the while explaining to Mars why she was here.

“I’ve been out traveling a bit, again,” she mentioned, her voice breathy for a second as she picked the large pup out of her blanketed “shelf” by the saddle. Sarian, the gray wolf pup, had grown fast and was quite close to her full adult wolf size. Yet Orin was unsure of just how old she was, and she had yet to change, so she made accommodations on the horse for the pup. She was an arm full for Orin now, and her tail almost beat the Takekuro woman to death, but somehow she managed to get Sarian to the ground. As soon as her four paws were down, Sarian took off to sniff around, wandering over to Vox first and foremost. “…traveling with Sarian.” She huffed and walked back over to Mars. “I found her just after the festival – I swear she’s already doubled in size. Anyway, Juliet and Titania’s birthday was a few days ago, so we went to Casa di Cavalieri and then New Dawn to see them, and so they could meet their new sister. We finally ended up here because I’ve come looking for Niro. Looks like I got more than I was looking for.” She grinned and giggled softly, then glanced over her shoulder at Sarian.

“So I’m positive she’s going to try to eat Vox in a minute if you don’t invite us to lunch…” She turned just her eyes back to Mars, looking at him out of the corner of her vision with a coy grin tight across her muzzle.

<style>
.orin2012 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.orin2012 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.orin2012 .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#151524; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.orin2012 b {color:#97000b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.orin2012 {background-color:#7e5921; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4gPM1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.orin2012 .inner {margin:0px 5px 300px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.orin2012 p.wordcount {color:#ddd397; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread