i'm under and over it all. [ aw. ]
[html]

OOC goes here.

The summery female let a toothy canine grin settle over her muzzle as she grabbed the top half of the load, making it more managable for the russet-hued male beside her. She was sure to be careful with the books, knowing that if they were human made they were rare these days, and she didn't want to damage any of his possessions. " I do live here, in that room I just came down from. It's only temporary though, when it gets to be warmer I am going to build my own house. " She said, her words laced with excitement at the prospect of her own home growing closer and closer. Her and Myrika would be traveling out to Halifax if everything went well to pick up building supplies then coming back to build her house into the side of a hill.

An even broader smile crossed her face at the prospect of going to the borders, maybe he would like some company? " I don't know how you feel about such things, but I usually like company for trysts around the border. If you would like I could come with you. " She offered, somewhat shyly. Her tail swung back and forth at the pleasure of the companionship of another, especially a pack member. Most of her friendships had been forged outside of the border up until now. " Where did you want to put these? Do you live here as well? " She questioned, gesturing to the load in their arms with her mottled muzzle, becoming aware that it was getting a little bit heavier by the minute.

<style type="text/css">
.emmoww b {font-weight:bold; color:#883a2b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #464347;}
.emmoww .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.emmoww p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px 0px;}
.emmoww {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#dbd3de; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6hVg4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#464347; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; border-radius:15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread