Where to go
The wolf grabbed a rabbit, tucking happily into the meal. It was good to see someone else enjoying his kills, instead of him simply eating by himself. Returning to the rabbit he'd been eating before she arrived Tharin noisily chomped through. It was very good, lips licking happily as he worked through. Blood covered his muzzle long before he was finished, enjoying the meal with every bite. Sitting up Tharin worked patiently to clean his jaw, tongue working to lick it away. There was still some small bits of blood on him when he stopped, not quite able to get all of it.

Stretching out he watched the female dig into the meal happily, tail swishing patiently behind him. The sight of someone else enjoying his kills lifted his heart, assuring him that not everything in the world was bad, that he wouldn't always be alone. I don't believe you told me your name. I'm Tharin. I just came here from the north. He left the reason why he had come out, not wanting to ruin the peaceful mood that was around them. She was the first wolf he'd met since arriving, despite her not so peaceful introduction.

Messages In This Thread