While Hope was Still There
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Though the ranks of the neighboring pack were not familiar to her, she became aware rather quickly that this was not a ranked wolf in whom she needed to speak with. But the Shepard was kind to her none the less as she was to all beings that crossed her path, and offered what she could make of a smile as the piebald female introduced herself. “It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance,” again her generous crown dipped politely but just as swiftly raised when asked of this invitation.

“Please forgive me if I do not share with you its contents,” she began again, careful not to place any abrasion in her tone. “Where I am from, it is an insult if a subordinate were to know of important news before the superior’s ear had a chance to hear of it. I do not wish to bring such insult upon your pack, even if you do not follow these practices.” Slowly her passive lips began to morph once more into a soft pull in the hopes the female would understand. “But I am certain the news will be shared to you all in due time. It is nothing ill placed-“

As she sought to subtly explain the contents of the invitation, her gaze caught the graceful movement of avian wings overhead, both welcomed and familiar given the audience whom his presence represented. Despite the emotional burden carried upon her shoulders, she she-wolf managed to smile a little more and felt herself grateful at the opportunity to see again a familiar face. As the Raheeb rode up to greet the Nomad on his steed, the she-wolf lowered her head humbly as she was but a guest upon the borders of another’s land. The calm voice of her neighbor was comforting, though the contents of his words spelled urgency for one reason or another. “Nothing has happened,” she eased calmly with a lighter voice. “I have only come to offer an invitation to you and your pack. Our Element Kiara will bring new life into Ichika very soon, and it is my hope as neighbors that we might share in this joyous occasion together.”

363 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread