[M]Finding a late dinner, or not.
[html]

OOC here.

The voice that called out was far too cheerful for Terra's liking, sounding much like she did when trying to get close enough to steal what she wanted. Growling quietly she shifted so she had a better position to protect the turkey in, digging her teeth in and ripping off a chunk, rapidly swallowing it down. She was at a disadvantage, if she was really lucky and her acting allowed her to pull it off, Terra just might be able to switch that around.

The change in his voice was caught, Terra chuckling at the realization of what he saw. A poor stranded, beautiful canine, alone in the woods with a big bird that there was no way of taking with her. I'm Fleta. Nice to meet you Kit. I was trying to head back. Leg won't support me though. Terra turned her head around, nuzzling softly at her broken leg before returning, grabbing another chunk out of the bird and swallowing it down. If she was going to get her hard earned meal stolen she was going to eat as much of it as she could first.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread