[M]Finding a late dinner, or not.
The coywolf male remained oblivious to the female's thoughts of attacking him, and only saw an innocent, wide-eyed female that seemed to be more receptive to his advances then Inocencio expected. In fact, he was noticeably surprised by the female nuzzling into him, while her tag wagged in what the male believed was satisfaction. Recovering soon enough from the unexpected success he seemed to be having at smooth talking "Fleta", Inocencio replied by trying to return the nuzzling with some of his own. "You know... we could keep each other warm tonight, share that delicious bird of yours, and maybe in the morning I can help you get where your going. You seem light enough for me to carry if your not going too far.".

It was a perfect plan in the male's mind, that got him both the bird, and some time with the female. His father's warning about doing more then flirting with the opposite gender grumbled at the back of Inocencio's mind, but he also remembered how often his father had ignored that very advice. Even if his silver tongue only got "Fleta" to curl up with him, it would stave off the cold, and maybe someone she knew could repay him for helping her out. "I'd offer to tend to your wound too, but I'm afraid fixing up attractive ladies like yourself isn't something I'm very good at." Inocencio added, being a little less subtle about what else he was after besides the turkey.

Messages In This Thread