Bright Joy
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 294

Almost immediately after Kiara gave the okay for Dalgina to enter, the older puppy's black form appeared from the long tunnel and slid into the main body of the den. A small rabbit momentarily hung from Dalgina's jaws before it was deposited on the ground. Although Dalgina was still a puppy, she was quickly growing bigger and would soon be bigger than the arctic wolf. A happy smile and thumping tail greeted Dalgina and her licks were returned with full force. Copper eyes glanced at the three wolf puppies nestled into Kiara's fur. The young mother puffed out her chest with pride as the three were observed.

Each puppy only weighed about a pound, and they slept soundly next to their mother. The boy lightly kicked in his sleep and gave a soft whimper that brought a smile to Kiara's face. Unfortunately, her smile was not mimicked by Dalgina, who carried a disappointed frown. Kiara watched sympathetically as Dalgina flopped down onto the fur blanket. Even so, the black dog still held a shadow of hope that she could play with her new friends. Kiara could only shake her head slowly. "I'm sorry Dalgina, they are still very young and aren't ready to play. For the next few weeks they will just sleep and nurse. Your going to have to wait until their eyes open and they begin to walk."

Sapphire eyes turned to look at the rabbit that Dalgina had brought. "That's amazing Dalgina, catching a rabbit. Did you do that yourself?" It was impressive that a puppy like herself could catch such a quick and elusive animal. "I'm sure they really like your present, but they aren't old enough to eat meat yet. How about you and I eat it together instead?"

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread