The road is long
[html]

--

The petite dame was still trying to get the feeling of dead animal off of her hand, still unaware of the bulky stranger making his way to her, unable to hear him over the sound of the river, until he got close enough. Her hood had fallen to obscure her vision, but once she thought she caught a sound, she quickly tugged off her hood to listen, her jade gaze quickly turning to the river, hark fallen to her crown as she looked up at the large obsidian fellow, who was uncomfortably close at this point. Wander scrambled to her feet rather clumsily, a look of dismay on her visage.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, didn't see you. Didn't know the bag belonged to you, so sorry, kek, the doe rambled nervously, ducking down a bit and covering her head in a submissive manner, cringing and gritting her teeth as if to brace for any kind of impact as she stumbled a few steps back. A certain tangerine and charcoal bird fluttered about the stranger, feathers puffed as he screeched up a storm, flapping about the charcoal brute before landing dutifully on Wander's shoulder, still puffed as his crimson eyes remained on the stranger.

Sorry... Genuine apologies...

The dame glanced up again, head turned more to the left for the sake of keeping this stranger in sight, or at least, what little sight she had. She continued to cringe back,

Mistake. It was a mistake. Don't hurt me, please...!

<style type="text/css">
.wand2ct b {font-weight:bold; color:#97c6c9; text-shadow:#13292a 1px 1px 2px;}
.wand2ct p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wand2ct {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#496b76; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ICduj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #436772; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#88abb6; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wand2ct .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.wand2ct p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wand2ct p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread