[M]Luck for the unlucky.
[html]
.: OOC :. Out of character stuff goes here.

The black female was lonely. It was hard living amongst a pack of those that were detached beyond comprehension. When she wanted to talk, there was no one around. She had ran away from Shadow- her mate. She had found out he was with someone else and it slowly was breaking her heart. She looked at Kit and nodded. "I would love some company." She wouldn't notice the hand that was creeping towards her legs. She was to caught up in this male to notice. She smirked a bit at the next thing he said. "What brings you out here, all by your lonesome?" "I ran away from m-my mate." Her tail wagged slowly behind her, giving out more of her heat scent to the brute. "Why are you out here than?"

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_moonscape b {font-weight:bold; color:#9cc2e2; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #2d4c0c;}
.Insomnia_moonscape .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_moonscape p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_moonscape {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#142343; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZCUdB.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a0e3e; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 213px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:Verdana, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#705f7d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Insomnia_moonscape p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Rancho';}
</style>
.: WC :. 000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread