[M]Finding a late dinner, or not.
No rejection came to smash Inocencio's lust-filled plans, his tongue trailing over Fleta's enticing opening, and the licks only continued once the female's tail flagged for him, bumping into his face on the way. After a few moments of trying ready both himself, and Fleta for what would come next, Inocencio pulled his muzzle back reluctantly. "Okay Fleta, brace yourself. I'll start slow, just tell me if you think I might be too heavy, and we can find a fallen tree or something for you to prop yourself on." the male spoke without thinking, lust obvious in his voice, and long past the point where he was considering the possibility they might not know each other quite well before the night was up.

If Fleta remained where she was, Inocencio planned to move forward after a few moments, his upper body pushing off the ground while his front paws started attempting to grapple around the other canine's thighs. Inocencio did his best to keep as much weight on his own hind legs, and would move into position slowly so that there was time to gauge how much strain he would be putting on what the excited male thought would be his first conquest.

Messages In This Thread