[M]When Shadows Meet
When she helped Shadow up, she was pulled into a big bear hug, lifting her feet off of the ground. She giggled a little as she was put back down. After he spoke for a moment Thana smirked and ran her claws down his chest, not leaving any marks. It was probably more ticklish than anything else. ”You sure you would win? You and I both know I’m not afraid to cheat.” She winked right back at him, knowing he would understand what he meant.

Shadow looked around and spoke again. ”Just wandering around. Isa is in a pack now so it’s just me and my big handsome man.” As if on command, Abbadon came trotting towards them as she spoke. She reached over to stroke the stallion’s snout and looked back at Shadow. ”You remember him don’t you?” Abbadon whinnied happily at the sight of Shadowfang and nudged his chest with his nose. Thana chuckled at the sight before Shadow mentioned her changing. ”Changed? How?” She hadn’t thought she changed much, but it had been quite some time since they last saw each other. Shadow still looked exactly the same except for the scar on his chest. She put her hand over it and looked up at him. ”How did this happen?”

Messages In This Thread