[M]Finding a late dinner, or not.
So close, the thing he was lusting after was nearly within his grasp. One moment he was enjoying the mind blanking taste of Fleta's hindquarters, and then she started to allow him on top of her. It was an awkward position he thought to himself, and all the more so due to her one leg not bearing any weight. At first though, Inocencio thought things would work out, but as soon as he started to put more weight on the female beneath him, all support gave out. Surprise filled the males mind, his body falling down, and narrowly missing the female who had managed to pull away.

Shaking his head of the slight daze, Inocencio felt frustration at having been denied the prize, his green eyes looking for Fleta with that unmet desire obvious. It was then that he heard the stuttering sorry, and felt compelled to soothe the awkward situation. "Its alright Fleta, I should have tried to find something for you to rest on first. We can still do that you know..." the male sweet-talked, his body hastily raised back up, and closed the distance if she did not shy further from him. "You know, I've been thinking... How would you like me to take care of you till that leg of yours healed?" Inocencio coaxed during his approach, and sought to gently lick at the female's face, and neck.

It wasn't how the male normally worked, but the thought of having ready access to a willing female seemed like a good deal, and if nothing else might convince the female to keep trying, even with the injured leg making intimacy that much harder.

Messages In This Thread