[M]When Shadows Meet
I can't change the past, Thana. I am still here for you. I will always be here, like a friend, like family, like a Shadow. He looked to her as she looked to him with a face he knew all to well. It had been his face, it had been seen on Amy countless times and now, that same cold emotionless face was now on Thana. He was pained and it showed on his face as he looked away from that blank stare. With a look like that, if she so wanted she could come at Shadow and kill him and he wouldn't curse her name on the way to hell. If she killed him for his actions he would have deserved any and all torture and pain she could give him and he would accept it willingly. He looked to the ground as his tail stopped moving and then slowly he looked back into those eyes. I'm sorry Thana, I never meant to hurt you. You may not believe that but it's true. If you wish it I place myself at your mercy.... Shadow dropped to his knees and looked to her still as he continued.Harm, me, beat me, do what you wish. I know I deserve it. I can't think of any other way to make up for what I have done.

Messages In This Thread