Where to go
[html]

OOC here!

Tharin laughed as Isa tumbled but it quickly stopped when she yelped in pain. He ran over to her, whining, as he looked her over. She tried to stand and he attempted to support her but she still fell back to the ground. He licked her face softly, still whining. Isa licked his muzzle, trying to reassure him that it was all right. He looked down at her paw and she did the same. It seemed like it was just a sprain. Isa knew a sprain would take time to heal but it was better than it being broken. She would have it looked at later to be sure.

”It’s alright Tharin, I’ll be fine don’t worry.” She gave him a smile, trying to reassure him. She stood again, not putting very much pressure on her leg. ”Come on, lets go back.” She turned towards his home and started limping towards it. She knew it would have been much easier to shift and just walk but she didn’t want to scar him off. She made it back to the stream and laid down, keeping pressure off of her leg. ”It’s not your fault Tharin, it was an accident. I tripped over my big feet.” She smiled, trying to make him feel better and show that it didn’t hurt.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread