maybe she doesn't deserve him
[html]

OOC blah post. can't match you

Selene broke from his grasp, much to his surprise. The growl in her voice frightened him, Hadley shrinking away from her. Confusion shone in his eyes until she began speaking. That was right. He'd run into Isa just before coming here. They hadn't done anything, just drank some alcohol. The worry was probably still there because of last time though. He shook his head. The reason wasn't to be with Isa. It was to clear his head and make sure his memory wasn't lost again, to be able to control his actions. He just hadn't wanted to wander too far from the pack, leading him to run into someone else who had decided to travel.

The necklace he had given her was ripped out and thrown towards him. Helplessly he stared at it, unsure of what to do. There was no way to fix it. There never had been. He had just been fooling himself when he'd told himself he could protect Selene, and not harm her. He should have left that first time, instead of giving in to tears, wishing to take it all away. Her words attacking herself was what hurt him the most though. The time away had finally given him words, only to find it too late. No. You're not a child, and you never were. You're beautiful Selene, even if you don't find it. You were my angel when I was lost in darkness, and I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough, that I dirtied your wings.

Softly Hadley shook his head. You'll find someone who deserves you. Someone better than this broken soul that couldn't even remember his betrayal, and continued to make the wound worse. Following after her Hadley watched her climb a tree. High in the branches, safe from where he could hurt her. He wished she would stay there, wished he was there to comfort her. Knew that it wouldn't work that way, that it would just make things worse. Selene did descend though, and it took all his willpower to not embrace her. It wasn't lies. I loved you. I still do, as wrong as that is. He nodded his head softly at her final words, shaking them again at the strike. You are beautiful, and I'm sorry I wasn't brave enough to tell you before. I hope you find someone good, someone who will treat you like the princess you truly are. Reaching around his neck Hadley lifted off the lion necklace she had given him. I-if you want...to remember me...sorry for not protecting you. Quietly he placed it down, and turned to walk away, wishing that he hadn't harmed her.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread