Watchman's tower
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000

She noted the dip of the Soldato's ears and thought that perhaps she was not used to showing submission - not if she was of a high rank in Ichika. She smiled slightly at the woman's metaphor of a rabbit - sleep had been scarce, and Jace's features proved it. And back to her first thought, she recalled, as the woman told her tale of Ichika no Ho-en; she had been of a high rank indeed, protecting her people from the dangers of outside. Skye had had her share of dangers, it was true - but they were not from the outside, but from within.

The conviction, the determination, with which Jace spoke slightly surprised Skye as she listened to her short speech. We shall see, she thought. For one so determined to protect her people, she had left Ichika readily enough - however, Skye did not know the entire reason she had left her former pack. She would not judge her for it, no, but similar remarks had been made by many others. Shawchert. Sky. Those who had sworn to protect and to serve, and yet had left on a whim. Her conviction was impressive, however, and her feats - and the scars that proved them - told no lies.

Shaking her head free of these thoughts, she nodded to Jace and spoke herself. "My pack - my family - is what I, too, remain forever loyal to," she said lowly, grasping her dagger for a moment before releasing it again. "From its creation to its - or my - death, I will serve and protect it. It is good to see another with similar resolves."

Her face morphed from one of conviction to that of curiousity, then. "If I may ask, what led you to leave Ichika?"

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread