[M]Finding a late dinner, or not.
[html]

OOC here.

The look of surprise and frustration on his face at her words almost made Terra laugh. It seemed he rather liked Fleta, and hadn't thought about that possibility. She wondered if he would be disappointed to find out who she really was. She hoped not. Fleta was just an act, not real. Her face was licked, bringing her tail wagging. Doing her best to calm down again Terra listened to his explanation, trying not to laugh at how flimsy it was. Terra didn't know how much energy last night's activities had cost him, finding herself rather tired and happy afterwards. It wasn't the reason for eating the turkey though. That was just him being true to his nature.

Acting as Fleta Terra ducked her head shyly at the mention of what they had done. She had rather enjoyed it, everything new inside her. Just thinking about it actually made her nervous, still not too sure what to think about it. She had liked it, it was just so new, something she didn't know what to do with. Kit moved into a crouch, and Terra happily moved over, clambering into his arms. This had been her end goal, getting him to carry her back. Even if she was supposed to be getting him to carry the turkey as well. Thanks. I hadn't realized it would take so much energy... Terra wondered how often one could do that sort of thing if it was so draining. My pack's east of here, on the coast.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread