that crown don't make you a prince
[html]
Nah, I figured that’s where this thread would lead, what with silly Adey being such an ass. I just don’t want any major wounds on her. She really isn’t usually this self destructive.

The attack wasn’t much of a surprised, and maybe that was what Adelaida had been aiming at all along. At the time Adelaida had herself convinced that was not what she had intended when the coyote sprung at her, but later, thinking back, she would be ashamed of herself. Why put herself, and a stranger who had done nothing, in that position? Why provoke the coyote to the point of attacking, when she could have just as easily slipped away? Adelaida couldn’t reason that she was trying to vent her frustration at all the changes she had still not grown use to. She also wouldn’t be able to admit that perhaps she was trying to create a concrete reason to loathe and fear coyotes. And yet, both of these were true, even if she couldn’t or wouldn’t realize it.

The coyote was quicker than she had anticipated, and though the larger female attempted to dodge the blow, the lashing paw in her face and the swiftness of the attack got the better of her. When she felt the fangs sinking into her shoulder, instead of pulling away she focused all her weight towards the female, in hopes of throwing her off and springing away. "You stupid bitch..." The words came out more as a shriek of hurt and rage, although Adelaida couldn’t be sure that the wound was unwelcome. Now she could physically feel the emotional anguish she had been carrying around with her, now she would have something to show for why she hated the coyotes. See what they did to me? See how horrible they really are? Adelaida wasn’t even sure if she wanted to fight back, knock the coyote off her feet maybe or endure a few more blows, but her teeth hadn’t drew blood from another canine before and they wouldn’t today.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread