Call for Trade
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Raoth moved from the back of the wagon, chains hanging from his wrists. Amy sent him back with a snarl, the angry coyote whipping the chains towards Amy. He seemed determined to take Amy down in one way or another. Amy grabbed the chain and yanked it, pulling him to the ground. He was still learning, Amy's experience at fighting much greater than the slave's. Growling to himself Raoth picked himself back up, retreating again. Good. She didn't want to have to deal with his attitude while trading.

It wasn't long before someone arrived to her call. Amy was glad everything had settled down before the wolf's arrival, bags of food hanging from the horse by the smell of it. Smiling widely at the introduction Amy nodded her head slightly. My name is Amy Sunders, trader of wonders and wanderer of the unknown. I come to offer the items that I have to your pack. I believe it will be of interest to you. Amy stepped back, opening the wagon to reveal the wealth of items inside.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread